Annual General Meeting
11 PLC is the sole authorized distributor of Mobil fuel and lubricant brands in Nigeria and continues to posts superior returns to its shareholders. She is committed to lead the oil industry in efficiency, brand image and safety.
There were 571 accredited shareholders for the event which commenced at 11am with the rendition of the Nigerian National Anthem at the Shell Hall, Muson center venue.
- A special resolution for the name change from Mobil Oil Nigeria plc to 11Plc
Ordinary resolutions were as follows:
- Shareholders voted for a change of Ernst & Young the External Auditors of the company
- Re-elected all 3 members of the Audit Committee
- Engr. Mrs. Mayen Adetiba retired from the Board of Directors
- The Board declared a dividend of 8 kobo per share from 2016 results
- Shareholders voted the annual report of December 2016 as valid
- 5 New Directors were elected into the Board of Directors of 11Plc